I think the most important thing for you to know is that we will NEVER use or provide your Emergency Contact information or any other information you provide to me to anyone except to create your Emergency Contact badges or Ids when your personal QR code is scanned.
Moreover, once your badges and/or IDs are delivered and you confirm you are happy with my service I will destroy your personal information.
Your use of the Services offered by or through our website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you in accordance with this policy. Should we choose to change this policy for any reason; the changes will be posted here, so that you are kept up to date about how we collect and use your personal information, and when we may disclose it.
How We Collect Information From You And How It Is Used
We collect information about you when you visit our website and when you use the Tango Creations – Martin Sotelano Service. Some of the information we collect and uses to which we put the information includes:
1. When you order a product you will need to give some or all of the following information: your name, e-mail address, postal delivery address, credit/debit card details so that the order can be processed and (where appropriate) delivered to you. Sometimes we may also need your telephone and/or mobile number. We may use your email address to contact you about the Services or your account, to confirm your orders and to send information you may have requested.
2. We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our website or changes to our terms and conditions and/or this policy.
3. We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both during the registration stage and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies (see below). We may use this information to help us develop the design and layout of our website to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
4. I may use the personal information that we collect about you to personalise your visits to our website and to recommend our own or our authorised resellers or partner’s goods or services to you which you might find interesting. You may choose to opt out of receiving these messages at any time.
5. Information you send to us may be stored and used to improve our site, Services and products or it may be reviewed and discarded. The information you may provide in order to personalize the QR ICE badge or IDs will be destroy once we deliver the item/s and you are happy with it.
6. Where I work with a third party (“Associate”) to provide our products or Services, then I may share any information you give me in relation to that product, service or promotion with the Associate. The Associate will be named as such on my websites.
7. I may carry out research to support my business and/or provide aggregate statistics about my services, sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties such as advertisers, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
Emergency Contact Information
As part of the service offered by Tango Creations – Martin Sotelano you may enter an emergency contact details including a name, phone and the person’s relationship to you. You may also enter certain medical information like allergies and organ donor status. This information will NEVER be shared with others and will NEVER be sold. As I did mention before, once the badges and/or IDs are delivered and you confirm you are happy with it I will destroy the information. You have complete control over and you decide what is displayed when someone accesses your unique badge or IDs.
The information you provide as part of your Emergency Contact Information will be displayed to anyone who scans your personal QR Code.
I use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this Site, such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this Site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this Site, rather than your name or other identifying information.
Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site. This cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google, Inc. The information generated by the cookie will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
We use the information received from Google Analytics only to improve services on this Site. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
Our websites has advertisements and links to other websites and services. I am not responsible for their privacy policies, practices or content of these third parties.
When I may share your information with other people
We I not sell, share, or rent your information to others except as set out in this policy.
I will only disclose personal information to other companies within my group of companies, my Associates, and to those suppliers I engage to process data on our behalf. These people may themselves gather information for their own purposes over which I have no control. When I supply your details to them I ask them to keep your details secure and not pass them on to third parties and unless you object to only use your details to market their own products to you.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
I cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. I will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect my property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical. We will also share your information to the extent necessary to comply with ICANN’s rules, regulations and policies.
To the extent I am legally permitted to do so, I will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that I am required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
Changes in the Practices
If I make material changes to this Policy, I will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on my home pages, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the implementation of the changes.